Insurance has changed a great deal in the recent past. Now more than ever, you must be aware of what your insurance will provide – and whether our practice is even contracted with your health insurance company. Many insurance companies will have several plans under one umbrella, and we may not be contracted under all of them. Please check your coverage ahead of time. Nobody wants surprises!
- You are personally responsible for all charges incurred at your visit. Laboratory charges are billed separately by LabCorps.
- Queen Anne Medical Associates participates in numerous health insurance contracts, and we are happy to bill your insurance for you if we are contracted with your plan.
- Any service that is not covered by your health insurance plan, or charges which are incurred before your deductible is met, are your sole responsibility. Please familiarize yourself with the details of your insurance coverage, as plans vary widely.
- We DO accept Medicare Assignment.
- We Do accept DSHS.
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange / Individual Insurance Plans We Do accept: Apple Health -Molina for established patients only, Bridgespan, and Community Health Essentials
- Group Insurance or Employer sponsered Insurance plans we Do accept: Aetna, Cigna, First Choice Health Network (FCHN), Group Health Options (First Choice Health Network), L & I, Lifewise, Premera, Private Health Care Systems (PHCS), Regence, Uniform, United Health Care, MODA (formerly ODS). This is not a complete list.
- Electrolysis and laser services are generally not covered by insurance - although these services are covered by some plans. If you believe your insurance does cover these services, we will be happy to provide you a receipt of payment for you to submit to your insurance.
- We are happy to accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express – and, of course, cash or personal check. There is a $35 fee for NSF checks.